martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

WHAT I HATE THE MOST ABOUT MY MEMORIES













1. Every time that I remember my time with you, i have to blink my tears away or blink them back...and honestly, I HATE IT!

2. Every time that I remember your kisses, i just thought: Why I didn't kiss him more? and I HATE IT!

3. Every time that I remember you, I cannot help myself thinking about your girlfriend and I wish one day I wake up dressed up like her...and I REALLY, REALLY HATE IT!!

4. Every time that I think about you, I wish i could forget you but I can't and I HATE IT!

5. Every day since then I think why I don't have anybody? Why I have to see how you moved on and I'm still waiting for someone who helps me to? AND I HATE IT!!!!!

I HATE NOT TO BE WITH YOU!

2 comentarios:

:.:Andrés Pablo Agámez Polo:.: dijo...

Well, I was in the same point on you are now.
I can tell you that is really hard but you have to live.

Cry, but stand up, and i´m sure, you´ll find another one.

DaROoZTa dijo...

I'm sorry... it's just... too painful..... we cannot be anymore. A river of tears has run under the bridge and I have jumped in it.
You broke my heart... you trampled it, you stomp it... you took away my will to live... just disappear into the night, release my soul so it can search for healing... estoy pensando en amarte una vez mas pero mi corazón dice que no, dice que no... ooooh...
Y acordate Moralito de aquel dia.
¡Sniff!